Theta Delta Chi

The Sigma Chapter of the Theta Delta Chi fraternity was established at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania in 1861. It enjoyed a “fairly vigorous life” until 1875, when the active chapter lapsed. Graduate members reinstated Theta Delta Chi in 1880, and the restored chapter prospered until 1895, when it again ceased to function.

Author of Post: 
Dickinson College Archives
Date of Post: 
2005
Organization Type: