Kappa Gamma

The Delta Charge of the Kappa Gamma fraternity was founded at Dickinson College in 1894. The organization was an inter-fraternity letter society, and its “founding” actually took place at the College’s commencement ceremonies in 1894, when the society’s “yell” was first heard. The group dissolved in 1902.

Author of Post: 
Dickinson College Archives
Date of Post: 
2005
Organization Type: