Delta Chi

The Dickinson Chapter of the Delta Chi fraternity was founded in 1893. Though the original chapter at Cornell University eventually extended membership to other departments (it had earlier reserved membership exclusively for law students), the Dickinson Chapter remained substantially a law school fraternity until it dissolved in 1933.

Author of Post: 
Dickinson College Archives
Date of Post: 
2005
Organization Type: